Monday, August 22, 2011

get it together

I really need to get it together.  I mean, I've been doing loads of "higher stuff" - spirit work, getting Shamballah healings, working on balancing my yin and yang...  but I've kinda gotten into a funk.  I feel like I spend all day zombie-ing out to Facebook games.  I've been out of work for a good while now; I thought I would have had it all going on by now.  I haven't been writing, I have barely been reading, my shit is still not quite organized, it seems like house work just piles up on me.  I'm get overwhelmed very easily, and most days I'm on overload and even the tiniest things send me over the edge. 

But I have seen a glimpse of my future; I will write a book about my life.  All the struggles, mistakes, lessons learned, joys, gifts and insights that make up my journey. 

So I told myself I needed to start writing every day.  Blogging, journaling, whatever, I just need to do it.  My throat chakra has been cloudy; I have something to say.  But I feel like I never stop talking.  So I hope y'all don't mind hearing from me a little more often.  And if any of you happen to play Gardens of Time on Facebook... :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like I've been in a funk too. We need to stop this. Both of us. :)

Personally, I would LOVE to hear more from you on here. :) I've made it my sole mission to blog at least every other day, and I hope to see more from you too! You always manage to make me smile with your musings...so, keep it up! :)