Friday, February 5, 2010

I get "Tarot of the Day" sent to my email account every day by astrology.com (powered by ivillage) This is my card for the day. "The Ace of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in capturing the essence. My emotions are valid. I am beautiful and I deserve to pursue, share, and express unconditional love, pleasure, and happiness. I bring new love into the world. I am empowered by love and my gift is beauty in truth." I just loved that. It seems to fit where I am and where I need to be right now. I definately feel a connection with the Cups in Tarot. In Tarot, the suit of Cups symbolizes the emotions and relationships. It's element is Water. Aces reflect new beginnings or opprotunities. According to Sylvia Abraham's book "How to: Use Tarot Spreads", the Ace's theme is "I WILL".

No comments: