Saturday, June 12, 2010

What I've been up to...

I really need to get back to blogging; I have so much to say! LOL things are up and down with Zeus, as usual. He's actually been living with me for the last month. He just couldn't stand staying where he was staying, so he just spent the night one night and hasn't left lol. He got the apartment right across the driveway from me. Everyone thinks that this is going to be bad, bad, bad for me; if I see him bringing other women home, I might not be able to handle it. And, yes, he's said he has women "north, south, east and west and one in Bowerbank" (a neighboring town) One of them actually called him here the other night. I flipped out... we had had a wonderful weekend the week before. It was one of those times that you can just feel in your soul that is a changing moment in your relationship. So to think that he really had other women in the wings really hurt. He went thru the whole "we aren't a couple...I love you but not like that...I just want to have fun and screw as many different women as I can...it's just sex... they don't expect anything from me... I don't want a girlfriend..." speech. I said something about that weekend being a disaster, and he got upset and said that he didn't feel that way at all. Eventually, I calmed down. A voice in my head said that I have his heart and his soul. These other women may have his body for an hour or so, but I have his heart. He told me over and over again that if he didn't want to be here with me, he wouldn't be. So... I don't know. This whole "going with the flow" thing is harder than it sounds.

No comments: